1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Kazaalite reports that file downloads fail..

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by reneirwolf878, Jun 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reneirwolf878

reneirwolf878 Thread Starter

Hi, i have kazaalite v1.7.1 when I open up kazaalite a little box will pop up and say "Write Error!" Then when I download music it says "Failed" under the status bar. But when I look in my download folder the song is in there. Any ideas?
    i tried reinstalling it. dont work

2. sdp3501

sdp3501

First Name:
    Shawn
    i would suggest a complete Scandisk operation, as well as a virus scan. delete the program from the add remove program in the control panel, then reboot and run scandisc from the system tools section of the start menu. choose the complete type, not quick and let it fix any errors.

then reboot and reinstall the program.

3. reneirwolf878

reneirwolf878 Thread Starter

ok, thank you

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/82124

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice