1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

kazoom uninstall

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by angelic, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. angelic

angelic Thread Starter

hi to anyone reading this thread

SOMETIMES ANYONE CAN BE AN IDIOT AND I AM ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS.

here is my problem, once upon a time i installed kazoom and thought that it would boost up my kazaa however it only harmed my computer i am running windows xp home edition and my problem is that i cannot uninstall it via the add and remove programs option and i have deleted the program from the start menu and program files but is still showing on the add and remove programs list.

WHAT CAN I DO TO UNINSTALL IT AND REMOVE IT TOTALLY FROM MY PC?

HELP ME PLSE.

Thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation

regards
    angelic

2. Filewasp

Filewasp

http://webferret.search.com/click?wf,kazaa+lite++++,,home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm,,aol

I tried to find a good place for yu to load the new and improved Kazaa Lite +++ (that's what it's called) Unfortunately I left in the webferret search caode at the beginning! Just copy and paste into your browser address window and click go... Scan down to a download site that offers the English version (if that's what you want) You probably load the compressed download file without deleting the old Kazaa program, but youmust delete before reinstalling! This Kazaa program makes you supreme being and speeds up your downloads incredibly. Good luck, I think you just need to delete all Kazaa related items after you delete Kazaa from the control panel and add/remove area. Then go to start/find/"type" Kazaa, and remove all related files. Don't do a boo-boo like me and delete the new Kazaa Lite +++ install file when you clean your system! later....Filewasp

3. angelic

angelic Thread Starter

hi thanks for your reply

i have also the problem that i am not downloadig from kazaa lite 2.4.2 more than 1.0kbps to 2.0kbps with my 512k connection.

maybe you can help me fix this problem?

regards

4. joe2cool

joe2cool

5. IT_Maniac

IT_Maniac

i think so joe2cool but not certain

regards
    angelic

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164315

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice