1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

kazza lite

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by scrtagnt420, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. scrtagnt420

scrtagnt420 Thread Starter

I am looking for kazza lite the p2p file sharing program for free sharing. Can anyone help me find this one. I did a google search and only find pay sites. Any help appreciated. Thanks

2. buddhafabio

buddhafabio

you probely wont get help here as the tech support guy website does not support p2p programs

3. justin3130

justin3130

Help for Kazaa removed.

4. Flrman1

Flrman1

P2P Instructions - The purpose of P2P is to illegally trade copyrighted material. We do not support the use of P2P networks and any threads requesting help for them will be closed. This includes Kazaa, Bearshare, and the like. If you're interested in the topic, you are free to discuss it on our site (and please visit StealingIsIllegal.com), but information on how to use them will not be provided.

http://www.helponthe.net/rules.html

Closing thread.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224463

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice