1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Kbd Exe

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by ch1, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ch1

ch1 Thread Starter

When i restart windows i get this KBD EXE has stop working. What is it and how to fix it , I am running windows vista home prem. thanks

2. gamerbyron

gamerbyron

a kbd.exe is an HP file - Multimedia keyboard manager, are you using wireless keyboard? I've heard many people had one of those before.

3. tekztr

tekztr

If you don't use the "hotkeys" on your keyboard you can just disable kdb.exe from ever starting. Click Start >> Run >> type msconfig and press ENTER. Click the Startup tab. Find KBD.exe and uncheck the box beside it. Click OK and restart your computer. If the problem persists let us know.

4. ch1

ch1 Thread Starter

Yes i have both the keyboard and mouse it just started about a day ago

5. ch1

ch1 Thread Starter

I fix the problem i downloaded the update driver from nvidia (162.22) and now every thing is working ok, thanks .

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!