1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

KBrd not working in Bios/HP service driving me crazy

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Justanumber, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justanumber

Justanumber Thread Starter

I'm trying to solve that particular problem with the HP assistance. They are killing me. each email have a different person.... not every body read the history.... anyway hope I will have better success here

I'll try to do it simple and in the right english: I after the used a Ramdrive key my computer did not want to restart. In fact I got the blus screen of death and it rebooted itself on and on. I've noticed in the bios load invo that the bios was still seeing the ram key but it was removed, in my customer pocket and miles away. So, no way it should be seen. So I wnt in the bios setup, and reloaded the default bios setup. The idea behind that was to do a kind of resetting. It worked partly. I can load windows7 and it worked well so far. But now, If I want to go in the bios an adjust back the settin or the clock I can't. Because the bios seem not to see my keyboard (or other keyboard I've tried) plug, unplug, remove/reinstall the bios battery... niet, nothing, rien.
    I wanted to reflash the bios but HP (Horible Products) don't want me to do it.

any idea ?
    It is a fu...HP P7-1010

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029795

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice