1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

KBtoys 30 % off Tomorrow!!! Read if interested.

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by gotrootdude, Oct 7, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. gotrootdude

gotrootdude Thread Starter

For people who don't know, KBtoys had to set $3,000,000 aside to finance a unadvertised sale due to the terms of a unfair pricing lawsuit. Tomorrow through the 14th or as long as the fund last, all cash registers will reflect a 30% off savings for purchases over $30. Read the terms by visiting www.KBtoys.com, click on "CLASS NOTICE" at the bottom of the page.

Good time to buy a Gamecube, Xbox, or PS2! ;)

2. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

Wow! thanks!! With Chirstmas & another babies B-day comming up that sure will come in handy!!!

3. gotrootdude

gotrootdude Thread Starter

Glad someone can take advantage of it. The school, boy-scouts, girl-scouts, insurance companies, and bills have broke me. Someday I'll be able to buy things again... :(

4. lisaa7002

lisaa7002

Don't feel bad -we don't have any money either! Is there anything more expensive than raising children?

My daughter just started K-garten & has already brought home 3 things to sell, papers for a field trip ($50- cause a parent has to go with them- we didn't go) Other papers for a field trip $8 so she'll go to that one, Not to mention school suplies for her class ( art supplies , etc) & art suplies for her art class...

I'm not working either, so of course that doesn't help!

Oh well... such is life!

5. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Just a reminder....only two days left to take advantage of this great deal! :) Take care. angel

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170145

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice