keep gettin kicked off

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kaleolani65

I am being kicked off the internet with increasing frequency. Seemingly with no pattern my connection will stop responding and suddenly kick me off. Occasionally before disconnect I am given the "Could Not Find Server" page. Once this begins No pages are accessible until I logoff and start over. Please Help

Dial-up?
ADSL or Cable?
Type of modem?
Operating system?

Are you running any AV program, firewall??

kaleolani65

Sorry, It's a dial-up and I am not running a firewall? AV, I dunno what that is.

Win 98

Read your other posts on the same subject.

You would have been better to continue that thread, as some good advice was given.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online