Keep loosing connection

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Noonan

Hello,
I recently reformatted my computer. Now I can't stay connected even while I am browsing and using Trillian. I thought that I had this problem before but I remember correcting the problem by changing my computers power-usage. Example, the computer shuts down after so long or something simliar. It cant be that considering I am surfing the web and it will just loose connection. Then I have to restart and I once again have connection.

Any ideas on what it could be?

Are you using a software firewall like Zone Alarm by chance?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online