1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Kerio Firewall 6.3.0

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Carldica, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carldica

Carldica Thread Starter

hi all,

i want to limit the internet access in my office by using KERIO and by user id.

i managed to import users from my actice directoty, but when it comes to the traffic policy. i cannot to limit the access by users, only by IP.

i block all access to internet in my router, then i set the IE connection to the computer where i installed the KERIO.

is there something missing or wrong in my setting?

heres an example from the traffic policy that i set in my KERIO

NAME SOURCE DESTINATION SERVICE ACTION TRANSLATION
    testing [email protected] Any HTTP Permit
    HTTP Proxy

testing is only the name
    source: [email protected] means that he is allowed to access internet where ever he's using any workstation.

if i limit by IP in KERIO, all is fine but i want to limit it by users.

still andy cannot access the internet because the policy that i set in my router. any suggestion ???

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/568775

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice