Kernel 32.DLL

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

oilbath

Every now and then, too much now, I get the message that Kernel 32.DLL has cuased an error and wkgdcach will now close. Can't get rid of message without shutting down computer power. Any Ideas?

oilbath

WhitPhil

Gone but never forgotten
Trusted Advisor
Does this ONLY happen when you are running Microsoft Works?

oilbath

I was wondering if there is a program that may help me, I went to a lot of places and did not find much help. May be ok for someone of more knowledge of the beast.

oilbath

oilbath

I should mark this as solved. Seems as if cleaning up my start menu helped a lot of things. Thank you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online