kernel32.dll error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Shone1234

Hi.

Last month my brother had downloaded few games but non of them worked because of dll errors. First i thought its because they were downloaded from pirate sites. But now, i am getting 2 dll errors when i launch World of Tanks (game that was downloaded from official site). I have never had before such an issue with that game but regardless those errors i was still able to play it. Now i have downloaded another game (from official site too) and when i try to launch it, error happens. It says "The procedure entry point GetLogicalProcessorInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll."

I tried to re-register the file but it failed. It said the file was loaded but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not found. I would appreciate if someone would help me fix this problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online