KERNEL32.dll error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nightingaie

Whenever i try to run this program (Maplestory) i get this protection error, looks like this:

Protection Error
Error: Can't load library, KERNEL32.dll

i've tried system recovery, system restore, deleteing the stupid thing and downloading it, i've tried deteling anything that might have ANYTHING to do with the program.
I also tried to download KERNEL32.dll from somewhere to replace the one in my WINDOWS/SYSTEM file but they wont let me.

also tried praying..

nothing seems to work. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

p.s: i realllllyyy realyrealyrealy dont want to format my computer.

bonk

Banned
Does this happen with just Maplestory or with all programs??

bonk

Banned
Have you check for any fixes for MapleStory...gone to the site and got the latest Patch and update??

nightingaie

bump~ just tried deleting and replacing KERNEL32.dll in safe mode, apparently, its still 'being used' or write protected....
any ideas? D:

Shironu

It's My Birthday!
I know how you feel.
I have the same problem too.
I've been searching around the net.
Eventually some tips thats been all done like you've mentioned
also doesn't work with me.

Eventually I cant go into Maple either.
And the problem seems to affect my Audition game too.
It seemed to be working just fine till I tried installing Maple.
Now i cant go into Audition either. *sighs

nightingaie

Actually, Shironu, i found a solution ... try recovering your computer, pressing f11 or f9 (i forgot which, better search it up, dont wana destory your files ...) but before you do that, make sure to save your files into the D drive, or if you can mess around with the settings for it, do that too... becareful though it'll delete everything on your desktop

I was downloading the 0.44 patch for global maple story.It sits there till about 18.8 MB on receiving new patch files.Then a messgae comes up saying

NEWPATCHER.EXE HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

If you were in the middle of something ,the information you were working on might be lost

for more information about this error (click here)

then if you click there it says all this stuff

Error signature---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AppName: newpatcher.exe AppVer: 1.0.0.1 ModName: kernel32.dll

ModVer: 5.1.2600.3119 Offset: 00012a5b

To view technical information about this error, (click here)

Then it shows all these numbers and stuff

If you can plz help me out contact me at [email protected] cause I really need help on this.:) :) :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online