Kernel32.dll page faults IE6.0

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spencer01

I hope I have finally found a place where someone can help me with my problem. There are many webpages I can open just fine. There are some other ones that i can't. On these pages that I can't open, a box comes up and says there is something wrong with my Kernel32.dll file and IE must close now. Can someone please help me with this. It gets rather annoying when you are trying to do something, and then you're started back at nothing. Thank you for your time.

Hi Spencer01,Have you tried the repair option for IE.Go to Start>settings>control panel>Add and Remove programs>highlight IE and internet tool>click on remove>when the window opens put a tick in repair IE.Let us know if this works.With that error,it can be alot of things.You might also want to download Ad-aware5.6 and see if you have any spyware on your system,which can also cause that error.

Heres the link for Ad-aware

http://www.lavasoftusa.com

spencer01

Well, I tried what you said and that didn't work. Any other options? If you have ICQ, please contact me that way. My number is 31810945. Thank you for your time.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online