KERNEL32.dll

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Wasim_acram

When I install some programmes, the message "GLJID.tmp - Entry Point Not Found" appears and tells me that "The Procedure Entry Point SetHandleContext could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll". If I then try to run the application, the CD drive "whirs" and the cursor indicates that it is thinking, but then nothing. Looking on the windows 2000 pro. task manager processes I find that the it is running and using 99% of the CPU.
So that it only appears to be running in the background, nothing appears on the Applications tab.

What does it mean?
Why can't I get the programmes to run?
What can I do about it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts