Kernel32 error w/Telemagic

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Voss1

I keep getting a Kernel32 error on a few pc's that are running a contact management software called Telemagic which operates off a shared database on my network. Could this be due to a compatability issue?

What is the common cause of a Kernke 32 error, I know this could be a whole can of worms but I have always wondered?

Usually the cause is a program is trying to use memory reserved for Kernel32. The first thing I would try is to increase the number of stack pages in the SYSTEM.INI file in the [386Enh] section:
Increases default stack pages from 2 to 6
MinSPs=6
Could give more help if you'll post what operating system your using.

Voss1

Sorry about that Rick rookie mistake. Win95. So sould I try the same solution.

I use W98, but this should work on W95 as well if you have that in your System Ini. If it doesn't work you could change it back. Your right kernel32 errors are a real pain to track down. Good Luck :)

Voss1

Rick

There's no MinSP's listed in the System.ini [386]? Any other suggestions?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online