1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

kERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR & SLOOOOOOW COMPUTER

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by butterfly63, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterfly63

butterfly63 Thread Starter

Fot the last few months I have been receiving a blue screen w/ the Kernel Data Inpage Error and that there is something wrong w/hardrive or software. At the end of the blue screen and after it gives me the TECHNICAL info:
    "STOP: oxoooooo7(oxc03ddf24, oxcoooooe" etc .. I did not write all of them down .. anyway at the end it says DUMPING PHYSICAL MEMORY .. as I was watching the system the screen then turns black and says:
    INTEL UNDI, PXE-2.0 ( BUILD 082)
    COPYRIGHT 1997-2000 INTEL CORP
    FOR REALTEK RTL8139(x)/8130/810X PCI FAST ETHERNET CONTROLLER V.213 (020326)
    CLIENT MAC ADDR: 00 0F B0 39 03 B7 GUID DE7AF2F4-2A03-11D9-8BCO-000FBO3903B7 DHCP
    PXE-E53 NO BOOTFILE NAME RECEIVED
    PXE-MOF: EXITING PXEROM

I noticed that right before the blue screen this last time today I heard a really weird sound coming from the laptop, then the IE explorer browser locked up, made another funny noise and then the blue screen. Until today and since the 1st time this has happened my laptop keeps trying to access the hardrive constantly and locking up .. Please HELP!!!!! :):confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543774

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice