Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

kernel_data_inpage_error (with additional information)

489 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  g_one 
#1 ·
Good morning all,

I recently began getting the BSoD with the above mentioned error. I assumed the problem was RAM since my PC would run for 15 to 30 minutes before getting the error and crashing, so I replaced the RAM. Unfortunately, the problem persisted.

I then ran a checkdisk on my primary drive (SSD) and no problems were found.
I ran a Malwarebytes scan and no problems were found.
I removed my secondary drive (HDD) because it was very old and was only being used for backup, just in case.
Unfortunately despite all of that, the BSOD happened again, within the typical ~25 minutes of being powered on.

My page file size was set to 400MB (minimum recommended for dump files), but I changed that setting to completely disable page files - however I did not reboot afterwards, and the problem happened again last night before the new setting took affect. Unfortunately I do not currently have a crash dump because that PC is at home and I am currently at work.

My next step was going to be to return the new RAM and replace the SSD, with a fresh Windows install. Before I do that though, I was wondering if anyone else can offer any insight?

Windows 7, Intel i5 2500K, ASUS P8Z68-V LE motherboard. Computer has been functioning perfectly for approximately 3 years until this problem began.

Thank you!

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.