Kernel_data_inpage_error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TobiasFunke

Hey there. I'm operating on Windows 8. I've had my laptop for about two years and have never had an issue with it until a few days ago. When on Chrome, the computer suddenly froze, then a blue screen popped up showing a ":(" and a message informing me that I'd had a "Kernel_Data_inpage_error". Thinking nothing of it, I let the computer so it's thing then restarted and Stweet browsing the Internet. It happened again. Initially, I thought it was chrome, so I uninstalled it and installed Firefox instead. Unfortunately it kept happening so I deleted programs and files I didn't need. Kept happening. At that point, I did a scan and it came back fine, then did a disk check and no errors were found. I did a hardware check and everything came back "healthy" as well. Then, I use the "Memory diagnostics tool", I believe it's called and that found no error either.

At this point, I can't do anything on my computer without having it restart itself. Please help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online