Kernerl Stack Inpage Error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

meat_golem

Hi guys,

My PC has been crashing lately with a BSOD and the following message:

Kernel_Stack_Inpage_Error

Windows has encountered a problem and needs to shut down to blah blah blah.

Ive got some error code:

Stop 0x0000077 ( 0x000000E 0x000000E 0x0000000 0x0409C000)

i think thats how it goes, i had to write it down in a rush, either way the thing is getting right up my nose, i'm not sure what to do besides running chkdsk, ive run seagate tools on my HDD, and the problem goes away for a while and then appears randomly.

Can anyone offer any advice / assistance please?

Thanks

meat_golem

cheers for the link, ive checked that out a number of times.

when it first happened i assumed it was a windows error so i reformatted my HDD and reinstalled windows. Its been happening again lately, and chkdsk and other hardware diagnostics fail to come up with anything.

Its an odd error because it seems to happen rarely, and randomly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online