Key board troubles

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SeaChelle

Hello, I want to ask about my key board, I am english 100% and seem to have a key board that has weird letters (ascii) my question mark is this É
my forward slash is é
my straight line beside back slach is this À
back slash is à
shift 6 is ?
plus many other weird letters, how do I fix this issue, I have tried things such as in the control panel...keyboard
I run a windows XP home edition and any other info is
Model# S4200NX
Product# DF215A-ABA
Serial# MXK3240J92
Software Build# 33NAheRED4
Hardware BOM# 0n4141110
Software BOM# NA21
Service ID# 080-103

Mine actually does something similar. After a while, sometimes if I press alot of keys at once, it will mess up certain keys. The only way I've found to fix it is to restart. I'm using a very old Dell keyboard though, so it's probably just getting old.

Do you have another keyboard to test out with?

SeaChelle

yes and it has done the same thing, ya know I just bought a whole new entire system, and as soon as we got it plugged in and set up it was like this, my old one was the same before I bought this one

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online