Key Delay

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mechshop

Okay, there's a game name Maple Story. In this game you must press Z to loot an item. It becomes a little bit of a hassle when you must do this like 30 times in a row. So I wondered if anyone knew of a program in which lets you spam a key by simply pressing it once and holding it down. It would be a great convenience if there is such a program. I would really appreciate it if someone in this community could help me with my little dilemma.

PS. My delay is set to short, and repeat rate is on fast. Also, I'm on a XP computer from dell.

~Thanks!

What you are looking for is a macro. Unfortunately, there really isn't a reason to create one since you'd need special keys that aren't used by your game to use them. Most folks who need that capability just use a keyboard with that capability. Logitech's gaming keyboards like the G15 have this feature as well as Microsoft's Sidewinder X6 keyboard.

Courtney

You could use a Third-Party Program to do just that. There are alot of free-ware in the WWW that you use for free.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online