Key Logger??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

texastoy4her

Hey everyone,

I just have a question. I was just threatened by someone telling me that had installed a key logger on my computer. I don't know much about these other than they do exist and can be put on a machine remotely and can send info back to whoever placed it. I am wondering how much I should be concerned about this.

I have AVG, spywareblaster, AVG spam, ad aware, and zone alarm for my protection. Is this enough? And should 1 of these find the program if in fact what the person said is true?

Thanks for your help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts