1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Keyboard and mouse not working

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SamboRambo, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SamboRambo

SamboRambo Thread Starter

Hi, my keyboard and mouse are not working on my computer. I have a Dell computer with USB Dell keyboard and mouse... Our computer stopped working so our IT guy fixed it, but when I turned on the computer it said it recognized a new device, but I couldn't run it through the wizard because the keyboard and mouse don't work! The IT guy cleared our computer, so I guess it would be like having a new computer. I know the keyboard and mouse work, I have changed them out with working ones. And the mouse lights up but the keyboard doesn't... I have tried all of the USB ports, front and back... Please help! I don't know what else to do!

P.S. If you were wondering how I was typing this I'm doing it on my iPod

2. pip22

pip22

3. SamboRambo

SamboRambo Thread Starter

I'm sorry... I turned the computer off an back on an they work! So I hope this helps if you hav the same problem!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1060551