Keyboard corrupt--Adiminstrator Locked Out

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pikespeak

I am currently running XP and my keyboard has become corrupt. Needless to say, this is a problem as I am the administrator and I cannot log on. Is there a way around the password protection or do I have to format and start all over?

pikespeak

The keyboard drivers are corrupt. I have tried changing the keyboard, but XP is not picking up the change. I need to fix the current drivers, but I cannot log on as the admin without typing in my password.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online