1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Keyboard doesn't work with games.

Discussion in 'Games' started by Spider-Abu, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spider-Abu

Spider-Abu Thread Starter

Hi all. Ok so I am a video game geek and I love to play games. So then my keyboard and Joysticks worked and everything until yesterday. I use ePSXe Playstation emulator to play games from PS1 and stuff. So yesterday I opened it and I went to Controll Configuration to configure my controlls. It gives me and Error: Error Initializing DirectInput. So then my emulator shuts down. Even when I run my ISO Playstation games it gives me that error and the game starts but my controlls don't work. So then I thaught to play my PC Games. So Boot one up and the black screen opens than the screen turns of and goes back to the desktop. Then I tried another game the same thing happened. I tried all my games and that's what happens. So then I put my Donald Duck's Goi'n [email protected]! Game and it boots up then it goes to the place where I have to choose the language but my keyboard doesn't work! I pressed anything but it doesn't work. Not even the ALT+ F4 or Control + ALT+ DELETE. Nothing. So I just turn my computer of via the button on the CPU. So my keyboard doesn't work with any games. I have played all those games but now they stopped working. So I went to Controll Panel to check on the Game Controllers but it doesn't open. I keeped on opening it but doesn't open. When I double click it the mouse shows te busy sign for 1 or 2 secs and nothing happens! So now I am really worried. I NEED HELP! I am so frustrated with this problem! HELP! :eek:

By the way I am using Windows XP Home Edition. Any more Specs needed I will try to give you. So please help! :confused:

2. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

Forum rules do not allow any q's on Emus, as they are generally a pirate device (see forum rules). It sounds like this has made a mess of settings, but as we cant discuss emus, cant help with the prob, sorry.

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Closing thread for above stated reason.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!