Keyboard isnt working properly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

EpicMDFC

So I don't know how to explain this but ill try my best
Basically a couple weeks to a month ago my young neice spilt milk on the pc, it is working now except when I press the keyboard keys nothing happens, BUT heres the weird thing, when I go to type on the onscreen keyboard and a bluetooth keyboard it is constantly pressing x and the left key. I dont know what to do and removing the keys and cleaning them gently didnt change anything. Im too poor to get a new pc or afford someone to fix it for me.

I do not know the specific type I have but my pc is a Lenovo laptop
Ill attach a picture if I can

Attachments

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hello and welcome to TSG!!

You can likely replace the keyboard yourself if you have even moderate mechanical ability. You will need a model number to find a replacement keyboard (usually $15-25, or so) and search the net for disassembly videos. It is generally not difficult at all.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online