Keyboard isnt working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alanpoe12

Recently I received an update on my Lenovo X1 carbon 2nd gen and now my keyboard will not type the enter button, comma, shift, and period button.
I went in to hardware settings and updated the driver and it still isn't working can someone help?

The first, best test is to connect a USB keyboard and see if it also has the problem. Borrow one from another PC or they are $6 at Big Lots.
The other test is to boot into Safe Mode and see if the keyboard screws up there, too. If it does, its almost always hardware.

What kind of update, driver? Some times you have to roll updates back when they don't work. Hmm, web site says "The unique Adaptive Keyboard automatically changes the row of function keys depending on what application you're in. Less clutter, more function, and a streamlined keyboard that anticipates your needs." Uh oh it thinks for you!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online