1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Keyboard Keys+Mouse=No go

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by w746ehj, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. w746ehj

w746ehj Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II P320 Dual-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 2810 Mb
    Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series, 256 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 292810 MB, Free - 32051 MB;
    Motherboard: TOSHIBA, Portable PC
    Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

So im using a laptop, and i just recently updated all my drivers
    when hit a button on the keyboard and move my mouse my mouse gets stuck after moving it for .5 seconds and dosnt move till i release the key on the keyboard,

E.G. Pressing the W key or arrow keys, attempting to move mouse while holding W, Mouse moves for .5 seconds, Mouse Stops, Angrily try to move mouse again while holding key(Dosnt move), Release Key ( moves!!)

this really sucks as while playing WoW i click all my skills, and trying to click spells while moving my char is impossible if anyone has suggestions i would much appreciate them.

Attached Files:

2. huggie54

huggie54

goto to device manager,expand the + @ keyboards,right-click the keyboard and uninstall,do the same at mice and other pointing devices then reboot your machine letting windows reinstall the drivers

3. w746ehj

w746ehj Thread Starter

then i would have to re install drivers? ill try it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!