Keyboard keys were pressed without me pressing them?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ionblue

I was playing a game earlier - 'The Division' and my enter key was pressed randomly without my doing so and then shortly after the backspace key was pressed and I know this because the chat window opened in game (pressing enter does so) and pressing backspace makes your character walk.

I've scanned my computer with Avast boot time scan, Super Anti-spyware and Malware Bytes and I am all clean. I am quite confident it is not an infection or key logger.

It hasn't happened since, so it is probably nothing, but just wondering what the cause of this would be if i am not infected? I assume it's a hardware glitch - perhaps MOBO or keyboard related?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online