Keyboard lag

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

djway

have had this problem since buying the computer; Toshiba Laptop, Satellite L670, Windows 7 Home Premium edition.

the keyboard lags ONLY after playing games online. when i am done playing an online game and then go to compose an email the keyboard lags when typing, or will double strike the key stroke, or not enter the key stroke, or if i hit the space bar for the space between words, it will not create the space or it will double space the space.

the only way to fix this is to Shut Down the computer, then cold boot and then the keyboard works as it should, until i play another online game, then it starts all over again. it's an easy fix but annoying, and i have searched all over the web for a fix but as of yet haven't found anything related to this specific problem. each year i spend a couple hours online to see if any one else has reported the problem and a fix has been found, nope!

any suggestions, ideas?
thanxz
dj

do you even try reformatting your laptop ?if not. i think you should go there first

djway

as stated in first post, this started happening right out of the gate, and "yes" i have reformatted the hard drive, reinstalled, no help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online