1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Keyboard lag

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by djway, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djway

djway Thread Starter

have had this problem since buying the computer; Toshiba Laptop, Satellite L670, Windows 7 Home Premium edition.

the keyboard lags ONLY after playing games online. when i am done playing an online game and then go to compose an email the keyboard lags when typing, or will double strike the key stroke, or not enter the key stroke, or if i hit the space bar for the space between words, it will not create the space or it will double space the space.

the only way to fix this is to Shut Down the computer, then cold boot and then the keyboard works as it should, until i play another online game, then it starts all over again. it's an easy fix but annoying, and i have searched all over the web for a fix but as of yet haven't found anything related to this specific problem. each year i spend a couple hours online to see if any one else has reported the problem and a fix has been found, nope!

any suggestions, ideas?
    thanxz
    dj

2. huastro

huastro

do you even try reformatting your laptop ?if not. i think you should go there first

3. djway

djway Thread Starter

as stated in first post, this started happening right out of the gate, and "yes" i have reformatted the hard drive, reinstalled, no help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144169

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice