1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

keyboard lcd screen wont wake up

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by woodelectric, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woodelectric

woodelectric Thread Starter

I have a Logitech G15 keyboard with a built in lcd screen that works fine when I start my computer but it will not wake up coming out of sleep mode. It displays the logitech logo but will not do anything else. If I unplug the usb cable it will reset and work fine. I spent two weeks going around and around with logitech tech support and the best they could do was give me a discount on a refurbished keyboard. I've updated and back dated drivers as I was getting bsod's traced to an old keyboard driver and everything works ok but it would be nice if I could get the clock to work. Any suggestions?
    Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 4 Stepping 2
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 8190 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570, 1279 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 238472 MB, Free - 108058 MB; D: Total - 953865 MB, Free - 209165 MB; E: Total - 286164 MB, Free - 150856 MB;
    Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., GA-MA78GM-US2H
    Antivirus: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 6.0, Updated and Enabled

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    I'd suspect a driver glitch, likely related to the other driver issues you were having. The only solution for such issues is typically a fresh OS install.

3. woodelectric

woodelectric Thread Starter

Thanks I've tried that but it doesn't work. Going out to buy a small clock.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1102097

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice