keyboard not working in bios

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xeo313

i can enter bios with F1 key but after that i cant change anything(still in bios).It like keyboard not responding and i have to turn off pc to get out from bios....can someone help me??

sorry bad english

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
Only two things I can think of is to try another keyboard or the CMOS chip has gone bad and that isn't user replaceable. I had that happen once on a computer. Computer was running flaky and every time I went into the BIOS the computer would just lock up. Keyboard wouldn't do anything in there.

xeo313

I just try another keyboard and i can move keyboard cursor for couple second and then it stop working again..sorry bad english

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online