keyboard not working properly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aftbkrish

I got a Dell Inspiron 3000 series pc running on windows 10 pro 64 bit. its keyboard is not working properly.
sometimes when I press a key nothing happens. but sometimes when I press a key it's typing the letter over and over again. when I connected an external keyboard, it has the same problem. also, the trackpad is not working properly too. now I can't even log in to my pc. Please help. And also my pc keeps turning off itself unexpectedly.

aftbkrish

I tried all things. None of it working. even the external keyboard is not working. I was running windows 8.1. but because of this, I installed windows 10 pro and it didn't solve my problem. Now I can't even log into my pc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts