1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

keyboard on laptop typing wrong letters

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SlenderTwinz, Jan 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlenderTwinz

SlenderTwinz Thread Starter

Well about a week ago my laptop keyboard started to act funny when I tired to backspace random signs, or random actions would happen, when I tried to use the space bar it wouldn't give me a space it might give me a d or a / or c, n and when I pressed enter it wouldn't work either then a few days ago the letters started not to work either. They all started to do random things like H might disconnect my Internet or it might Brighton the screen and I have tried every single thing I read about and nothing sometimes my keyboard works perfectly fine and sometimes it gets crazy, I scanned my laptop to see if it was a virus but nothing, I looked to see if it was the keyboard not working but the computer said that the devise was working perfectly fine. I have a Dell Inspiron M5010 Windows Home Premium 7 I have also pretty much uninstalled basically everything I didn't need or use on my laptop that I have downloaded to see if it might have been one of those but it wasn't. I really need help. Thank you
    \
    \,so me ttP[YPING /LOOKSlalittlelike /tgisi]/k /iTBgetsannotingafterbawhileno.spacewo[]rokingno[[]]-.-

2. ajkane

ajkane

That is most likely a virus, you need to run a full scan with your antivirus and make sure it isn't compromised. I would also recommend you move this to the malware forum, then you will get it touch with people that are certified to help you with this.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087012

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice