Keyboard Problems...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Triumphdog

Hey fellas. I have this problem, and others as well I understand, that whenever I attempt to walk or crouch on an angle, mostly moving foward and to the right (both W and D Pressed Down), that my computer will not allow me to do so and it will beep. Its like some sort of safety feature that does not allow you to hold down those specific buttons. Anyone know how to fix this other than binding crouch to a different button. Ive been playing with crouch as ctrl for years and cant break the habit. Thanks for any help...

This is a common problem that hasnt yet been fixed. First if possible check if you use a different keyboard that it still beeps. Also go into your bios settings and look for something like "lock key" or something related with keyboard and try enabling it or disabling it(the oppisite that is on)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online