1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

keyboard problems

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by div_1099, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. div_1099

div_1099 Thread Starter

Greetings,

I have a problem with my keyboard. SpeciFically whenever I typed the letter T windows explorer would pop up, F the search Function would pop up, and b my computer would beep. I did not do anything to windows that I can remember that would account For this problem and I have not installed any new programs since Sept 3. Any help would be appreciated.

2. bicycle bill

bicycle bill Banned

I would try another keyboard and see if there is any change. Did you spill your coffee on the keyboard?

3. div_1099

div_1099 Thread Starter

thanks for your repy, your advice worked it was the keyboard itself that caused the problem. To answer your question I did not spill anything on the keyboard and that is why I thought it was a software problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/396650

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice