1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

keyboard/shift,alt,ctrl not working properly/

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by merlick, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merlick

merlick Thread Starter

ive got a little problem with my keyboard that i recently bought for my notebook asus pro5ld, i cannot write alternative symbols when i press shift+ú for example.. it wont write the bracket, and with shift pressed it wont write capital letters.whole keyboard works perfect just the ctrl,alt,shift combined with other keys dont work, but for example shift+delete works. hope im in topic of this site. thanks

2. Intel_Xtreme

Intel_Xtreme

I take it you are writing this on another computer?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1035500

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice