keyboard shortcuts to system restore in XP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vrcritter

I am wondering what is the keyboard shortcuts to restore my system back 3 days ago in Win. XP. The reason i ask is that when I placed a DVd into my drive, all my display settings were changed to accomodate that DVD. But, it took my screen and put "copies" of it right next to eachother. In other words, my screen is a mess and I can't read anything. So, if anyone knows the keyboard shortcuts to system restore, or to change my visualization settings back to default, they would be greatly appreciated. PS- I have a Radeon All-In-Wonder DDR video card, if that helps.

You can access it from the boot menu. Depress F8 while booting to acces it. You may want to try Last Known Good as well.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online