1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

keyboard shortcuts to system restore in XP

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by vrcritter, Jan 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vrcritter

vrcritter Thread Starter

I am wondering what is the keyboard shortcuts to restore my system back 3 days ago in Win. XP. The reason i ask is that when I placed a DVd into my drive, all my display settings were changed to accomodate that DVD. But, it took my screen and put "copies" of it right next to eachother. In other words, my screen is a mess and I can't read anything. So, if anyone knows the keyboard shortcuts to system restore, or to change my visualization settings back to default, they would be greatly appreciated. PS- I have a Radeon All-In-Wonder DDR video card, if that helps.

2. Dan O

Dan O

You can access it from the boot menu. Depress F8 while booting to acces it. You may want to try Last Known Good as well.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/65565

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice