1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Keyboard to mouse delay

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Rezonal, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Rezonal

Rezonal Thread Starter

I just got a used sony vaio laptop, which im pretty sure the guy person wiped or something. Now whenever i try to click on something while pressing keys, like playing a game, it delys until a second or so after till it works, I've searched all over the web and cant find anything. I downloaded the synaptics driver and turned of the palmcheck, that didn't work either. Please help.

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Are you sure you have Synaptics and not Alps touchpad?
    Since you gave no information about the exact model of Vaio, we have no idea what hardware is on the laptop.

3. Rezonal

Rezonal Thread Starter

Sorry my model name is VPCF2290X and when i was looking for the drivers for my model on the sony website, it gave me the synaptics one

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Is this the version you have installed? 15.2.6.0

Note for me so I don't have to try and find the download site again:
    Code:
    http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=VPCF2290X&LOC=3#/downloadTab

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1141780

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice