1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Keyboard trouble

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Asteria, Dec 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asteria

Asteria Thread Starter

I'm having keyboard trouble. There're certain characters that I Can't type. Like the backspace key. You don't imagine how hard
    life is without the backspace key.Please help. I would put exclamation marks but they don't work either.Please help.

2. Rigazel

Rigazel

Indeed such a problem is understood, and there's very little one can do, for it's a hardware problem.
    The only logical response I can give you is to ensure that the button is securly position within the slot.
    One can tell you to open your keyboard and make sure that all is put in place, but the possibility of disabling your keyboard completely is far too great.

Another option that one can give you is to buy another keyboard, try to fix the previous one with all availiable resources, and then, if it works, take the other one back stating that you didn't need it.
    But, if one is looking at the improvement of the economy, the suggestion that was mention would not be very productive.

A tough decision lies ahead of you in your solution to this problem.
    But, if you have money to spend, then I would advise you to just buy another keyboard.

I know that was not the answer you were looking for, but that is all I can suggest without putting in danger your current hardware.

Hopefully this helps.

Lol, I know your mad at your keyboard, but try to have a happy and joyfull holiday!

Rigazel

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/61366

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice