1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

keyboard typing problem?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by viking10, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viking10

viking10 Thread Starter

Hi,

I have a ACER 4520 laptop which is part of my work package with the western australia education dept. just this last week my keyboard has gone funny. It doesn't put in the letters correctly when striked so when i enter an m i might get a mh if I type an n i might get a comma and then and n ,n. This is making life difficult to say the least when typing school work. Does anyone have any ideas. I run the departments macfee and use the free superanti spyware. does anyone thi,nk it is a worm or keyboard fault? Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

viki,ng

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/736460

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice