Keyboard

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

midwest

I came home and my keyboard is no longer working. It was a wireless. Okay, so I changed the keyboard to a brand new one (not wireless though), and restarted the computer. Low and behold, this one isn't working either, and now I can't even sign on to my computer, or get into the restore system because I can't get a keyboard to work. \

Any thought?

TIA

midwest

Found one that worked and was able to get back on. Very strange though, the last one I had hooked up that did not work on that computer, is working fine on this computer. I'm using it now!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online