keyloggers blocked my account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lolarden

hey,im new to this forum so i hope i dho everything good....i wanted to log in in my WoW account bhut they asked the special code(also called authenticator code in wow)and i dont have 1 so i asked on the forum what i could dho,i followed there step bhut it dint work 100% so i would bhe happy if you know any options thanks anyway:)

hey,im new to this forum so i hope i dho everything good....i wanted to log in in my WoW account bhut they asked the special code(also called authenticator code in wow)and i dont have 1 so i asked on the forum what i could dho,i followed there step bhut it dint work 100% so i would bhe happy if you know any options thanks anyway:)
If you have a legal copy of the game, you need the authenticator program which blizzard sells for $6.50.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=24660

If you already bought the authenticator program and lost the code you'll need to contact Blizzard support for help.

You will have to contact Blizzard support. Explain to them what happened and they should be able to remove the Authenticator part from your account. Upon doing so I would honestly invest in one myself, they really are a blessing to avoid your account being hacked.
The downside to this is Blizzard technical support is not the easiest to deal with. You usually have to fax a proof of identify and whatever other information they request. Sometimes this process can be very time consuming.

lolarden

wel they gave me more then 20staps to remove bhut dint work so i gonna buy that authenticator with blizzard store,hope it wel work then i thank al of you that helped me:p:):):p:cool: 1more thing somwon know how longs it takes to bring it at me that authenticator code to my home,my home is in belguim

lolarden

wel i brought that authenticator key and some other stuf so normely i wel have it tomorow 16-4-2010 so i hope it wel work:cool:(y):) when it wel work i wel reply it on this site

The only thing I am worried about for you is that each Authenticator has it's own code. That code is linked to your account. From what it sounds like someone already linked an Authenticator to your account which means your new one will not match.

lolarden

wel i dont think i wel have the authanticator today bekos the air in europe no airplanes may fly,and i dont think they dith a code they just added an authenticator with no code bhut you could bhe right,1 last quistion from were dhoes blizzard storre send the stuf? or were is the factory or somting like that.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online