1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Keyloggers

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Cat809, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat809

Cat809 Thread Starter

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help me, I suspect someone who has had access to my laptop may have installed a keylogger (possibly Easyspy 4.3) or it could have been done remotely. I have not seen any evidence of this and it is running fine, but would like to scan to find out if it is there and remove it if possible. I have run a few scans (spyware doctor & XoftSpySE) which have picked up lots of low threat cookies (but the results may as well have been written in Japanese as I'm a bit/lot of a noob) I have Malware Bytes and this scan was clear. The scans I've tried were free but then you have to pay to clear, so this is where I'm hoping someone can recommend the best software for detecting/blocking/removing keyloggers? as I don't want to waste my hard earned cash! :confused: Operating system is Windows XP. Many Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914206

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice