Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keystroke logger program

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Byteman 
#1 ·
I was thinking of running a keystroke logger on my machine just to do it.:D I'm running XP Pro
I was wondering if anybody here uses a program like that to keep track of what the kids mite be up to, or maybe a spouse.:)
And what kind of program you liked, and how easy it was to use.
Thanks in advance,
prospect:up:

#3 ·
I don't get it. I though Key Stroke Loggers were legal. :confused: I've been around here long enough to know Mike has to be careful what goes on here, but this was a total suprise. :eek:
Thanks nessyguin,
prospect

#5 ·
Hi fairnooks, I did a Google search and I had no idea what I was looking at, that's when I though of coming here to see what others had to say.

#9 ·
Ok, thanks you guys. I guess nobody knows about a certain program that they mite use. Oh, well.

#10 ·
Though we are not allowing help with using/installing keyloggers, we do allow discussing them in general.... there are legitimate uses for this type of software.

We also do help remove the ones that are usually bundled with a massive infestation of malware that you often see in threads in our Malware Removal/Hijackthis forum. Those would be the un-intentionally installed kind.

TSG does not support the use of keylogging in the type of situations you asked about. You'll often cause more trouble for yourself and others. There are several security type programs and many free tools that can detect and remove loggers.

Hope you understand! And, I think it best we Close this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.