Kid's game (barbie) oooooffffff but then...for kids

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

moose910

The question is ........ when you can't find the no-cd crack to get rid of the play cd; how can you modify them files so my kids can play the game without the ori. cd

Sorry, thats helping with illegal use of a disc..
TSG can't help with "no-CD" cracks, or any way of "cracking" a game to run without the disc..

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
That's one. :rolleyes: Read the forum rules, we don't help with illegal activities here. (n)

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
moose910 said:
The question is ........ when you can't find the no-cd crack to get rid of the play cd; how can you modify them files so my kids can play the game without the ori. cd

I guess what I'm wondering, is why would they need to play it without the original cd? :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online