KILL Outlook 2002 Web Address Bar

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tarabyt

I am the IT Manager - for my network users, I need to "remove" the ability to surf the web from Outlook XP.

Problem #1, I have IE automatic configuration settings being pushed from Group Policies to route all of the traffic through ISA Server. ISA has rules for the allowable URLs - Outlook bypasses this and allows the users to surf where ever.

Problem #2, I use Track4Win to monitor the computer usage at this office. I have spoken to the software vendor and they are unable to trap URL's that users visit while in Outlook.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,
Tarabyt

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online