Kill the newbie!

Stoner

Banned
Must be a lot of newbies in the forum today that don't see the humor :D

C'mon Stoner, if they apply it here in Randumb and CivDeb, you and I will be the only one's able to post, and I'm not too sure about you.:eek: :p

valis

Computers were a little like Americans and had not got a clue if a person was being ironic or sarcastic. This is particular problem because clever posts are often packed full of irony.
uh oh.......:)

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what A Stupid Idea Icant Beleive Sum1 Would Think Of That!!!111

wOW, tHIS fORUM hAS a sTUPID fILTER aLREADY! i cAPITALIZED tHAT eNTIRE pREVIOUS pOST bUT iT wAS fILTERED oUT! uNFORTUNATELY, uS sMARTER sTUPID pEOPLE cAN aLWAYS dUPE tHE sYSTEM!!!111oneoneone

I need to take a break from the interwebs... :eek:

WarC said:
wOW, tHIS fORUM hAS a sTUPID fILTER aLREADY! i cAPITALIZED tHAT eNTIRE pREVIOUS pOST bUT iT wAS fILTERED oUT! uNFORTUNATELY, uS sMARTER sTUPID pEOPLE cAN aLWAYS dUPE tHE sYSTEM!!!111oneoneone

I need to take a break from the interwebs... :eek:
Yes... yes you do. :p ;)

Stoner

Banned
I'm surprised the management hasn't commented :D

*waves @ Jack* You keeping warm down there? I heard maybe.. just maybe an Indian Summer next week. I cant wait!

Stoner

Banned
Hi Ashe :)

Pretty nice outside right now.
Been outside taking care of the house for winter .

Feels like spring :D

I know.. I just went out for lunch... if it were a lil less windy... i would have liked it even more :)

The sun was actually WARM!!!

better get that bike out :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online