Knowing how many times i've installed my kaspersky internet security?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

blitzkreig

Ok, I use a kaspersky internet security 2010, with a 3 user pack, i wish to know as to how many of those three user packs have been used, I couldnt really keep a track , as far as my knowledge goes, exhausting all three users will prevent a reinstall using your existing license. Is there any way of finding out this?

hollywoodam

Account Closed
hi, you can re-install as many times as you like. what the three user pack concerns, installed on more than three computers, if it's a legit license, install, should be fine!

blitzkreig

its a legal license, no worries about that, i used to use kis 2009 earlier, then when kis 2010 came out, i tried activation using the existing 2009 key but it said that the maximum activations using this key have exceeded.... and i was frustrated, had to do away with the 2009 edition.

Triple6

Rob
Retired Moderator
If you have trouble activating it after you change systems or re-format what you need to do is contact Kaspersky and generally once you explain the situation they'll re-allow an activation.

blitzkreig

I had a tough time dealing with them... they never seemed to get a hang of the situation, I gave up, ultimately used a temporary AV and reverted to a newly purchased KIS 2010.

hollywoodam

Account Closed
re-formatting not going to make any difference as you connecting with their servers when activating your kis. "newly purchased kis 2010", what your current situation? did you install kis, without activating or what? you should be fine activating! you can't use your '09 key on kis 2010. can use your '10 key on kis 2009 though.

blitzkreig

okay, im from india, but the sheet inside the box with the activation code says im entitled to free upgrades during my license period, my product is fully activated, i have about 350 days of subscription left.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online