1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Kodak Easyshare Restoring Photos Accidentally Deleted

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by tamiller75, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tamiller75

tamiller75 Thread Starter

I was placing some pictures in the picture tray. I was choosing them from various albums. The pictures were for gifts for my mother-in-laws birthday Saturday and I was choosing them so I could have them printed and frame them for her.

Somehow, when I was trying to take just one picture out of the tray because I had duplicated it, I chose "remove from collection" and all the pictures are gone from the tray and the various albums they were in. I don't have any back-up of the pictures (I know stupid and I just discussed this yesterday with my husband about what we should do to make a back-up) and I need to get them back.

I know that nothing ever actually disappears from your hard drive and they are thre someplace but I don't know how to get them.

Kodak doesn't have an "undo" button. HELP!

2. PopPicker

PopPicker

As I understand Kodak Hardshare... you've only removed the images (thumbnails) from EasyShare... they are still on your PC............ somewhere. More than likely in the My Pictures folder.

Good luck.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/733477